1. Personal Information We Collect
Kalolina may collect and process the following personal data when you use our Site:
– First and last name
– E-mail address
– Social profile information obtained through third-party services such as Connect with Facebook or Sign In With Twitter
2. How We Use Personal Information
We use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
– To provide and improve our services
– To personalize your experience on our Site
– To communicate with you, respond to your inquiries, and provide customer support
– To send you marketing communications, such as newsletters, that you have consented to receive
3. Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following situations:
– With service providers who assist us in operating our business and providing the services you requested
– With our business partners who provide services or products that complement our own offerings
– When required by law or to protect our rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of others
4. Processing of Your Personal Data
We may utilize tracking analytics to understand how users interact with our Site. Additionally, we use Litespeed Analytics to gather website usage statistics.
5. Email Marketing
We may use your email address to send you marketing communications, such as newsletters, related to our services. You can opt-out of receiving these communications by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each email.
6. Advertising Placement
We generate revenue by displaying advertisements on our Site. We work with advertising networks to deliver these advertisements.
7. Updating Your Information
If you need to update or correct your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. GDPR – EU Data Subjects
If you are a resident of the European Union, you have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please refer to our separate GDPR compliance statement for more information on how we handle your personal data.
9. California Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of California, you have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Please refer to our separate CCPA compliance statement for more information on how we handle your personal information.
Our Service is not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under 13, please contact us immediately.
We implement reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
13. International Users
Your personal information may be transferred from your location to our facilities and servers located in Singapore or other countries for storage and processing. By using our Site, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to these locations.
15. Contact Us